PRA International
www.prahs.com Raleigh, NC 5000+ Employees

Fantastic Co-Workers

Lenexa, KS

ProsThe PRA clinic team is like a family and going to work everyday is a joy just to get to spend time with the amazing people you get to know while working there. To some degree internal promotions are common and there is room for advancement. Tuition reimbursement is decent.

ConsA lot of political drama, hard to get anywhere if you are not loved by the right people, external hires are always paid more than internal hires, and poor training programs for new employees. Work life balance is a bit of a mess, and when you are busy, you can be swamped and working weekends and holidays.

Conflicting visions lead to paralysis

Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at PRA International full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good people, good work life balance, opportunities to work in… Cons: Outdated IT systems, a reliance on off the shelf software ill suited to the… Advice to Senior Management: While MBA training is indeed useful, at some level in the company decisions… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Management Level

Manager (Current Employee)
    Raleigh, NC

I have been working at PRA International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Line management in CID has been very supportive, staffed with knowledgeable individuals, and from where I sit, has been… Cons: Projects are not realistically bid. Project resources can be very difficult to obtain. Somewhere along the line… Advice to Senior Management: Take care of the employees who have been consistently solid… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on PRA International.

Worked for PRA International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PRA International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PRA International CEO Colin Shannon . All reviews posted anonymously by PRA International employees.