PRGX Global

www.prgx.com
There are newer employer reviews for PRGX Global

Complete lack of leadership

I have been working at PRGX Global

Pros

Entrepreneurial Culture
Small company = more collaboration among staff

Cons

No communication, collaboration or concern from firm and practice leadership. Complete lack of business strategy, integration of acquisitions, falling revenues and leaders who take no task in obtaining, mentoring and retaining its employees. There is virtually nothing to say about the culture; people have nothing to stand behind. The firm seems to pride itself only in its 40+ year old recovery audit practice and that's it. Morale is extremely low in the advisory practice because the practice leader is not capable of leading or communicating. Advisory staff spend way too much time on the bench because practice leaders are inconsistent in winning work, leaving staff feeling as if they have zero job security. The healthcare practice is a joke despite the fact that this industry continues to grow exponentially. Firm and practice leaders are pitted against each other and treat employees disrespectfully (yelling on conference calls, yelling at client sites, yelling from the CEO)...and these are people who pride themselves in coming out of a Big 4/large firm environment. I was only successful in my job at PRGX because of me. I left when I finally gave up hope for any path to promotion, competitive salary, consistent work load and any communication or mentoring from my leaders. When I look back at my career, I'm almost certain that PRGX will be the worst place I've ever worked.

Get it together! Use your competitors as an example of what you could be...

40 Other Employee Reviews for PRGX Global (View Most Recent)

Company with great potential, but resoundingly mediocre

I worked at PRGX Global

Pros

Some of the auditors out in the field are highly skilled and knowledgeable. The whole business rests on their shoulders.

Cons

The calibre of senior management in the UK and European operation is very low. There was a lot of politics.

The management needs a complete overhaul. There are too many guys playing at being Directors rather than actually improving how the company operates. There is a glaring lack of Recovery Audit knowledge within the ranks of management, even though 90% of the revenues come from that.

I wasted almost 8 years of my life working there with little or no opportunities for growth or advancement.

I worked at PRGX Global

Pros

The work can be interesting and/or challenging at times. The companies clients are very good, very well respected, and pleasant to work with.

Cons

Communication within the company is horrible, the people that I worked with were unprofessional, uncooperative, and difficult to work with. Management had little or no respect or consideration of those who worked for them. The company seems more interested in their bottom line than they do about their people due to their decision to outsource some of the work overseas.

Listen to your employees, improve communication between management and non-management, establish reasonable goals that are attainable to your employees, provide greater opportunities and incentives for employees to grow and move up in the company. Stop killing jobs by sending work overseas and instead find more creative ways to cut costs and be more effecient.

There are newer employer reviews for PRGX Global