There are newer employer reviews for PRGX Global

Okay company, but could do better

I worked at PRGX Global

Pros

-good opportunities
-good morale
-enjoyable working atmosphere

Cons

-no training, promised every year but always the 1st thing cut

keep an active role in understanding the company. Many times they seem out of touch with daily operations. some Managers/Directors in roles they have experience or knowledge for

39 Other Employee Reviews for PRGX Global (View Most Recent)

A great place to work - with some really intelligent and remarkable people

I have been working at PRGX Global

Pros

I truly believe PRGX is a great place to work. PRGX sponsored me in completing my qualification, my line manager gave up time to assist me with some of my coursework/homework when I needed, and HR were extremely supportive throughout the entire process. If you show your desire to progress, have the skills and abilities to do the job, and have the right attitude, you can do well at PRGX.

Cons

There aren't many cons I can think of to be completely honest. It would be good to have more conferences on a wider scale to include UK and continental EU and include more levels of the audit teams, as these events are a fantastic way of sharing information, encounters, client comparisons and updates from the centre, but obviously understand these types of events can be costly.

Continue doing what you are doing. The communications and training have improved considerably at PRGX in the last few years, providing even more reasons why PRGX is a great place to work.

Work is not typical auditing and most people describe it as repetitive.

Current Employee - Auditor
    Current Employee - Auditor

I have been working at PRGX Global

Pros

Great management
    Work independently (can pick projects to work and "own" them) or work can just rotate through projects
    Flexible hours

Cons

44 hour mandatory work week
    Work can be very repetitive
    Told it could take several years to expect any promotion (vague communication on promotion topic)

When interviewing candidates, try not to be so vague about what the actual work is or what it takes to move up

There are newer employer reviews for PRGX Global