PRIDE Industries
www.prideindustries.com Roseville, CA 16 to 50 Employees

A company which offers not only a job but also a chance to advance your education if you know where to look.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PRIDE Industries

ProsThere is recognition in the work you do which I believe may encourage those to strive in doing their best. The company also offers ways to further your education by offering tuition assistance, class workshops, yearly events etc.

ConsSince this company does help hire a high percentage of people with disabilities, the workload is sometimes unevenly distributed among employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementI believe it would benefit everyone on all levels if supervisors who are hired, have some type of education background in how to deal with or communicate with persons with disabilities.

Great

General Maintenance Worker (Former Employee)
Fort Bliss, TX

I worked at PRIDE Industries full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great working conditions and benefits Cons: Ft Bliss is hot in the summer Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It not a good company to work for.

Driver (Current Employee)
Long Beach, CA

I have been working at PRIDE Industries full-time for more than a year

Pros: Easy to get a job. Not hard work, takes up… Cons: Slit shift, low pay, early shift, no pay raises, have… Advice to Senior Management: Unorganized No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on PRIDE Industries.

Worked for PRIDE Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PRIDE Industries reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PRIDE Industries CEO Michael Ziegler . All reviews posted anonymously by PRIDE Industries employees.