PRIDE Industries
www.prideindustries.com Roseville, CA 16 to 50 Employees

Great company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PRIDE Industries full-time

ProsA growing company with a great mission. Good benefits. A dynamic CEO who gets out of his office, and gets to know the employees. Many lines of business, many opportunities for diversity in business and people.

ConsEmployees at all levels at the corporate office need more support and recognition. Everyone is asked to do more, making little time, or culture, to create the leading-edge organization they strive to be. Too few kudos all around.

A company which offers not only a job but also a chance to advance your education if you know where to look.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PRIDE Industries

Pros: There is recognition in the work you do which I believe may encourage those to strive in doing their… Cons: Since this company does help hire a high percentage of… Advice to Senior Management: I believe it would benefit everyone on all levels if supervisors who are hired, have some… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great

General Maintenance Worker (Former Employee)
Fort Bliss, TX

I worked at PRIDE Industries full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great working conditions and benefits Cons: Ft Bliss is hot in the summer Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PRIDE Industries.

Worked for PRIDE Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PRIDE Industries reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PRIDE Industries CEO Michael Ziegler . All reviews posted anonymously by PRIDE Industries employees.