PRIDE Industries

www.prideindustries.com

Great company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsA growing company with a great mission. Good benefits. A dynamic CEO who gets out of his office, and gets to know the employees. Many lines of business, many opportunities for diversity in business and people.

ConsEmployees at all levels at the corporate office need more support and recognition. Everyone is asked to do more, making little time, or culture, to create the leading-edge organization they strive to be. Too few kudos all around.

A company which offers not only a job but also a chance to advance your education if you know where to look.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PRIDE Industries

Pros: There is recognition in the work you do which I believe may encourage those to strive in doing their… Cons: Since this company does help hire a high percentage of… Advice to Senior Management: I believe it would benefit everyone on all levels if supervisors who are hired, have some… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A good company to work with

I have been working at PRIDE Industries

Pros: Very family / personal growth focused Cons: Little chance to advance or job growth Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on PRIDE Industries.

Worked for PRIDE Industries? Contribute to the Community!