PRISM

www.prisminc.com

Awful Company, Depressing Culture, Horrible, HORRIBLE Management

Recruiter (Former Employee) Reston, VA

ProsIt's hard to come up with something...
Oh, they do provide parking for employees and the location is pretty good.
The employees are mostly nice, but education is not stressed with this company so it's a mixed bag of who you'll work with.

ConsWhere to begin...Management watches everything you do and listens to everything you say at all times. There is absolutely no privacy. To say management is hands on is an understatement. If you go to the bathroom the manager will pretty much follow you with stopwatch in hand. You sit in a big room facing everyone else and make call, after call, after call, after call. I was told to lie, exaggerate, beg, or do whatever was necessary to get a client/candidate to meet with me for a face to face meeting. Desperation hangs heavy in the air there and employees are ready to stab each other in the back for a lead. The work enviroment is suffocating, desperate, high stress, and down right depressing. The atmosphere is similar to that of telemarketing or very high pressure sales.
They rip off their clients and candidates and make the commission so difficult to understand that you were never sure if they were ripping off the employees also. They will hire anyone who walks through the door and management seems to dislike employees who are well educated. Although illegal, they ask you to take your lunch at your desk and basically work while you eat. I was reprimanded for going off site to buy my lunch and was told that everyone else takes their lunch at their desk. The benefits are awful! It would be cheaper to buy your own private insurance plan and you would probably get more coverage. This company does everything as cheaply as possible. Extremely high employee turnover.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo something to improve the culture. Employees walk around, constantly stressed and worried that they are going to lose their job because they didn't meet their quota.

Very good

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Reston, VA

I have been working at PRISM

Pros: Good internal work culture. Collaborative work environment. Cons: Small company = limited growth opportunities. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good for freshers

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PRISM full-time

Pros: Good working environment Latest technology Good team Cons: No pay hike, No holidays, Lot of work Advice to Senior Management: Consider employees needs as well Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on PRISM.

Worked for PRISM? Contribute to the Community!