PRO-telligent

www.pro-telligent.com
  www.pro-telligent.com
There are newer employer reviews for PRO-telligent

Very little support from company

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I worked at PRO-telligent

Pros

The pay and benefits were decent. The interview was easy and the managers and support personnel were friendly when I first came on.

Cons

My contract was canceled and when I asked about other possible positions with the company I was told there were none and pretty much told that I was no longer needed. This came from the same person that six months previously told me that if the contract was canceled that they would do whatever they could to find me something else "because they value their employees and want to keep them". Also they would not pay my unused personal time off because I was short of working with the company for 6 months by 4 days, even though the contract was dropped so quickly that I didn't have time to utilize the days I earned. Communication with the company was either very slow or sometimes nobody would reply at all. Others I know with this company have similar issues. Overall it seems like a company that doesn't care much for their employees.

15 Other Employee Reviews for PRO-telligent (View Most Recent)

Neutral

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at PRO-telligent

Pros

-Contracted out to another company

Cons

-Not always organized and had to resubmit documents

Average in terms of what you're going to find in a government contracting company

Current Employee - Program Specialist in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Program Specialist in Washington, DC

I have been working at PRO-telligent

Pros

Hands-off for the most part, so you don't feel like you have two bosses. In fact, pretty much anything you work out with your direct supervisor, they will accomodate.

Cons

The benefits are not fantastic, and they'll definitely try and make as much money off your contract as they can. Try and bargain (if you can) for a higher salary, they're probably low-balling you to start with. On the other hand, one of my colleagues tried negotiating and was told "This is all you're going to get, take it or leave it.".

Your contractors feel like they're easily replaceable, that you don't really value "them" as employees, you just need a warm body to fill the contract. That hurts morale. I feel this is an important issue the company needs to pay attention to.

There are newer employer reviews for PRO-telligent