There are newer employer reviews for PRO-telligent

Neutral

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Washington, DC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at PRO-telligent

Pros

-Contracted out to another company

Cons

-Not always organized and had to resubmit documents

15 Other Employee Reviews for PRO-telligent (View Most Recent)

Average in terms of what you're going to find in a government contracting company

Current Employee - Program Specialist  in  Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Program Specialist in Washington, DC

I have been working at PRO-telligent

Pros

Hands-off for the most part, so you don't feel like you have two bosses. In fact, pretty much anything you work out with your direct supervisor, they will accomodate.

Cons

The benefits are not fantastic, and they'll definitely try and make as much money off your contract as they can. Try and bargain (if you can) for a higher salary, they're probably low-balling you to start with. On the other hand, one of my colleagues tried negotiating and was told "This is all you're going to get, take it or leave it.".

Your contractors feel like they're easily replaceable, that you don't really value "them" as employees, you just need a warm body to fill the contract. That hurts morale. I feel this is an important issue the company needs to pay attention to.

Fine.

Current Employee - Program Manager  in  Baghdad (Iraq)
    Current Employee - Program Manager in Baghdad (Iraq)

I have been working at PRO-telligent full-time for more than a year

Pros

Most of the personnel in travel and management are great -- responsible, responsive, professional. I would work for them again.

Cons

If you get the wrong account manager for your contract, you can have very serious problems -- and I mean dangerous, not merely inconvenient. The only reason I'm not giving a higher rating is because of the particular manager over my contract.

Maybe not a good idea to put a very young person who has barely even travelled internationally in charge of contracts in a war zone. This happened under the former owners, though, and I believe Tetra Tech, the current owners, would be more responsible.

There are newer employer reviews for PRO-telligent

Worked for PRO-telligent? Contribute to the Community!