PROS

www.pros.com
There are newer employer reviews for PROS

A great place to work!

Current Employee - Product Manager in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Product Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at PROS full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The autonomy is excellent. I'm free to work beyond my job description in areas that interest me. I also enjoy the travel!

Cons

Sometimes the autonomy is a little too free. There are cases where more guidance would be useful.

71 Other Employee Reviews for PROS (View Most Recent)

A lot of opportunities ...

Current Employee - Engineer in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Engineer in Houston, TX

I have been working at PROS full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

If you are self-driven and know what you want, this is a place you can have experience and find opportunity to grow. You have a lot chance to innovateby yourself or follow talent people. Flexible work hour helps balance your personal life needs and work priority.

Cons

Company is growing fast so there are a lot new hires. Most of them are excellent. But there are few un-qualified people who couldn't survive and make trouble to create too much politics. But this is common problem with most companies.

Going from good to great... closer to great now. Also see reviews on 'PROS Revenue Management" - same company

Current Employee - Products Team in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Products Team in Houston, TX

I have been working at PROS full-time

Pros

Lots of growth opportunity. Great people with great attitudes - willingness to help across job roles. Low amount of silos - lots of cross team collaboration. Revamped marketing and sales. Facility improvements underway. Good centralized location in a great place to live with low cost of living. Want more responsibility - just ask for it :)

Cons

Company is growing rapidly and it is tough to keep up. It's not the right place for everyone. You can have a huge impact but there is no place to hide if you are looking to coast.

There are newer employer reviews for PROS