PROS

www.pros.com

Good industry, nice software - needs better business model

Professional Services (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsThis technology and industry is growing. Pricing is something companies are actively seeking, especially in a downturn economy. Science team is brilliant. People/Environment are nice. Very diverse environment, cultures are welcome with no prejudice. Midtown/Downtown Houston is a great place to work.

ConsThere is no growth structure identified, no bonus/raise structure identified. No share ownership plan. Competitors seem to pay more. Training is pretty bad, there seems to be the wrong people facilitating the training.Poor processes that never get followed. Alot of politics. Titles and positions do not mean anything. Alot of competitive bashing going on. Very high turnover rate.

Advice to Senior ManagementCare more about employees. Have a solid growth strategy in place. Try to reduce the high turnover rate. If senior management gets a bonus, why can't the rest of the employees?

Get to work with airlines, but beware.

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at PROS

Pros: You get to work with interesting clients like domestic and international airlines. PROS sponsors H1B visas. The location… Cons: Management plays favorites. When I was there, training opportunities were extremely limited. CEO will berate employees for telling customers… Advice to Senior Management: Care about everyone and not just your favorites. Show that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PROS

Pros: It is a good place to get more experience and… Cons: It would be good to have more chances to receive… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on PROS.

Worked for PROS? Contribute to the Community!