There are newer employer reviews for PROS

Best Company I've worked for to date - Great pay, Great people, Great career opportunity

Current Employee - Sales
Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at PROS full-time

Pros

Fast-growing company with very talented people. Great team spirit. Everyone I've worked with is pushing hard for the success of the company. Top Management is very involved with their employees and every aspect of the business. They are always asking everyone - "What can I do to help." This is not the same company of 4 years ago prior to going public.

Cons

Growing so fast that sometimes the processes are not up to speed with the growth. However, with the talent PROS has, the workarounds and solutions are usually not far behind. Sometimes there is insane pressure and time demands - but the positive is that the work is always appreciated and well compensated!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, keep hiring great people, and keep listening to us. Do this, and there is no doubt we will have success in the marketplace.

Other Employee Reviews for PROS

Great company with unbelievable potential but some Sr. Execs holding it back

I have been working at PROS full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Andres is great CEO with solid vision for the company Company has the right assets (products, science) to realize that vision Right space, right time Great people - smart, energetic

Cons

CFO is holding company back - very acctg focused, not visionary and up to seeped with newer, younger high-growth tech companies Sales leader does not have complete package

Advice to Management

Embrace change and be willing to let new leaders run

Help Desk

Former Employee - Help Desk in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Help Desk in Houston, TX

I worked at PROS part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great exposure to learn new technologies

Cons

Short-staffed IT department demands you to perform a lot of work outside your pay grade

Advice to Management

Increase department size to accommodate for the workload or start paying employees correctly