PROS

www.pros.com

Best Company I've worked for to date - Great pay, Great people, Great career opportunity

Sales (Current Employee)

ProsFast-growing company with very talented people. Great team spirit. Everyone I've worked with is pushing hard for the success of the company. Top Management is very involved with their employees and every aspect of the business. They are always asking everyone - "What can I do to help." This is not the same company of 4 years ago prior to going public.

ConsGrowing so fast that sometimes the processes are not up to speed with the growth. However, with the talent PROS has, the workarounds and solutions are usually not far behind. Sometimes there is insane pressure and time demands - but the positive is that the work is always appreciated and well compensated!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing, keep hiring great people, and keep listening to us. Do this, and there is no doubt we will have success in the marketplace.

Great company with a great culture

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at PROS full-time for less than a year

Pros: -Very innovative -Treats employees well -Very intelligent people -Everybody is very nice and… Cons: -Company is growing quickly so it is a little hard… Advice to Senior Management: Keep focusing on innovation and keeping employees happy. Both these things… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Help Desk

Help Desk (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at PROS part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great exposure to learn new technologies Cons: Short-staffed IT department demands you to perform a lot of… Advice to Senior Management: Increase department size to accommodate for the workload or start… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PROS.

Worked for PROS? Contribute to the Community!