There are newer employer reviews for PROS

Innovative, Super Smart Company Poised for Success

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at PROS full-time

Pros

The people at PROS are amazing. Most are warm, engaging and super smart. PROS customers are genuinely excited about the software - it's such a great feeling to hear customers talk about how much your work has helped them, both personally and professionally. The work is challenging but exciting at the same time. PROS gives it employees lots of flexibility on their work schedule.

Cons

Some team members are overly reactive (pendulum swinging, fad chasing), compensation is in-line with market not above it, with growth comes growing pains.

Keep doing what you are doing, stay positive, be mindful of those that criticize who aren't so strong themselves.

63 Other Employee Reviews for PROS (View Most Recent)

Fantastic place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at PROS full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fantastic people, great environment. There is a tacit agreement that we are all in this together, and haven't seen any of the normal "blame game" situations you hear elsewhere.

Very smart people, it seems like recent hires (at least in my area) have focused greatly on taking the company culture to the next level of innovation.

I don't have enough experience to have a good reference on compensation, but I have no complaints about it. I believe health benefits are pretty normal, but not fantastic.

Cons

Smaller company, so you don't get some of the big perks of a big company (daycare, PTO rolling over every year, other fringe benefits), but nothing that is not made up for by a great work environment.

PROS Response

May 28, 2014Talent Acquisition

Thank you for very much for this review! We're really happy that you’re enjoying PROS. Sounds like you’ve just made your first year at PROS, so you know how much we have grown as a company. As you ... More

PROS can be better

I worked at PROS

Pros

Work flexibility, Nice co workers, Snacks and drinks

Cons

No Bonus, Uses free tools automation which may break in future.

PROS Response

May 28, 2014Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback and review. We appreciate you sharing this with us as we are always looking at ways we can make improvements.

There are newer employer reviews for PROS

Worked for PROS? Contribute to the Community!