PROS

www.pros.com
  www.pros.com
There are newer employer reviews for PROS

Organizationally needs improvement

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at PROS full-time

Pros

Flex work hours, free snacks and other perks, smart and friendly colleagues.

Cons

Lots of unqualified people playing manager roles, don't look to grow people, lack leadership skills, lack vision and focus. Career paths are unclear. Heavy politics. Tense environment around managers.

Consider reorganizing based on Meritocracy, and define clearly the career paths.

70 Other Employee Reviews for PROS (View Most Recent)

Decent but could be better

I have been working at PROS full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good pay
    Free snacks and beverages
    Lots of company event
    Flexible hours, work from home

Cons

Not very good at documenting their processes. This makes it difficult to train new people and follow through with improvements.
    Teams don't communicate well. Many simply don't have a good grasp on where their responsibilities end and begin.
    Don't like the work area, very noisy. No cubical, just desks facing one another separated by a low shelf.

PROS Response

Jun 17, 2014Talent Acquisition

Thank you for providing your review of PROS. we assure you we are in the process of addressing the knowledge management and the documentation of processes is one of the main initiatives. Just a ... More

Fantastic place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at PROS full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Fantastic people, great environment. There is a tacit agreement that we are all in this together, and haven't seen any of the normal "blame game" situations you hear elsewhere.

Very smart people, it seems like recent hires (at least in my area) have focused greatly on taking the company culture to the next level of innovation.

I don't have enough experience to have a good reference on compensation, but I have no complaints about it. I believe health benefits are pretty normal, but not fantastic.

Cons

Smaller company, so you don't get some of the big perks of a big company (daycare, PTO rolling over every year, other fringe benefits), but nothing that is not made up for by a great work environment.

PROS Response

May 28, 2014Talent Acquisition

Thank you for very much for this review! We're really happy that you’re enjoying PROS. Sounds like you’ve just made your first year at PROS, so you know how much we have grown as a company. As you ... More

There are newer employer reviews for PROS