High Turnover.

I worked at PS Business Parks

Pros

Simple, profitable business model. Industry leader. Employees with longevity at PS Business Parks are considered marketable in other settings and within industry because of the high demands put on their positions and the experience they receive.

Cons

Company operates extremely lean and with unfair expectations for team. Management is not responsive to internal issues. Poor communication from top down. Poor leadership.

Other Reviews for PS Business Parks

Summer Internship

Former Employee - Intern  in  Richardson, TX
    Former Employee - Intern in Richardson, TX

I worked at PS Business Parks as an intern for less than a year

Pros

The brokers I worked with this summer were very outgoing and professional. Any question I had was answered precisely, emphasized with years of experience. This company will go through great lengths to accommodate your needs and desire to learn.

Cons

I was given a few "glamorous" tasks a week but nothing wrong with a little filing and spreadsheets.

Mixed bag at PSBP

I worked at PS Business Parks full-time

Pros

Lots of vacation and sick time compared to other companies, decent benefits package, good learning opportunities in certain departments, very friendly and knowledgeable staff, executives are very personable too, casual Fridays

Cons

Certain departments in home office have lots of restrictions on vacation time. It is a very stressful place to work due to the fact that they operate very lean and co-workers are usually too busy to help. Long hours including weekends does not provide for good work/life balance. There is high turnover and pay is mediocre at best.

Encourage more work/life balance, particularly during quarter end, by hiring more staff. Please also provide realistic salaries to employees who are normally given extra work that is outside of their normal scope.

There are newer employer reviews for PS Business Parks.

Worked for PS Business Parks? Contribute to the Community!