PS Business Parks

There are newer employer reviews for PS Business Parks

Summer Internship

Former Employee - Intern in Richardson, TX
Former Employee - Intern in Richardson, TX

I worked at PS Business Parks as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

The brokers I worked with this summer were very outgoing and professional. Any question I had was answered precisely, emphasized with years of experience. This company will go through great lengths to accommodate your needs and desire to learn.

Cons

I was given a few "glamorous" tasks a week but nothing wrong with a little filing and spreadsheets.

21 Other Employee Reviews for PS Business Parks (View Most Recent)

Mixed bag at PSBP

I worked at PS Business Parks full-time

Pros

Lots of vacation and sick time compared to other companies, decent benefits package, good learning opportunities in certain departments, very friendly and knowledgeable staff, executives are very personable too, casual Fridays

Cons

Certain departments in home office have lots of restrictions on vacation time. It is a very stressful place to work due to the fact that they operate very lean and co-workers are usually too busy to help. Long hours including weekends does not provide for good work/life balance. There is high turnover and pay is mediocre at best.

Encourage more work/life balance, particularly during quarter end, by hiring more staff. Please also provide realistic salaries to employees who are normally given extra work that is outside of their normal scope.

PS Business Parks is a great Company to work

Current Employee - Assistant Property Manager in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Assistant Property Manager in Miami, FL

I have been working at PS Business Parks full-time (less than a year)

Pros

This is the company I have been looking to work and grow with where things are constantly developing and changing, they offer many benefits and job security.

Cons

One of the major challenges in this job is to work with clients, as you have to know how to listen and give them the best customer service

There are newer employer reviews for PS Business Parks