PSAV
www.psav.com Schaumburg, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Keep to move up or I'll be in a dead end job.

Event Technology Specialist III (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at PSAV

ProsWhen I first took the role almost 18 months ago, I thought it was a "nothing" job, but I had an opportunity to be at multiple of the hotel locations. I was able to learn with coworkers, their properties, and the hotel's management team. It has some problems just like every company does, but overrall - it's the best place I've ever worked. It provide clothes allowance, holiday, sick/personal leave, and pretty good benefits. It's the best place I've ever worked since I was graduated from an university.

ConsIt has some problems just like every company does, but overrall - it's the best place I've ever worked so far. Every property has a different management, which it is up and down, but if you do work well with them, they will treat well (most of the time). In the summer season, hourly staff will be struggling since we barely get 10-20 hrs per week (especially in July). In the normal season, we usually get over 40-60 hrs per week for full time staff.

Spinning wheels in place

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Miami, FL

I worked at PSAV

Pros: As a young AV pro, there can be some good opportunities. One would just need to keep in mind that just because… Cons: The company continues to hire mid to senior level managers who are unprofessional from a strictly… Advice to Senior Management: From Hotel Directors to mid and senior management, consider hiring people… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A trying experience.

Assistant Director (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at PSAV

Pros: Trainning is great and they are for trainning the employees. Cons: Compensation is not equal, they will try to get out of you what they can for… Advice to Senior Management: Words of praise are good but you can do much better than that, a thank you and we appreciate what… More

There are newer reviews on PSAV.

Worked for PSAV? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PSAV reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PSAV CEO Mike McIlwain. All reviews posted anonymously by PSAV employees.