Poor , incompetent Management . Very political

I worked at PSAV full-time

Pros

there are some good managers some employees can get exellent exposure , if they are in the right place

Cons

Very much of a family enviroment : if they like you, good ; if they do not , you are out- that is regardless on what you can do or not Lots of clueless VPs- they have an easy life because they have been there for ages .

Advice to Management

They need to shake up the entire leadership team and get new blood .

Other Employee Reviews for PSAV

Uuuummmmm ya, I'm going to need you to stay late...

I have been working at PSAV full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

-You can be part of a well performing and spirited team IF you are at the right location. -There are leaders in the company that care about the team and want to promote a family atmosphere. -The first class training department. -Some leaders honestly care about work life balance and propelling team members forward in a productive way. -401k

Cons

-First, shame on some of these reviewers for complaining about Swank "issues" that are just part of the industry we have chosen. Also, a note to some of you negative Nancys, misspellings are the quickest way for your review not to be taken seriously. -You can still see examples of cronyism. -Benefits restrictions and tiers -Entitlement

Advice to Management

Keep your eye on the prize; always look for new ways to recognize and reward. You are never to good to tape a cable, remember where you started. This goes for anyone with team members that look to them for leadership. No one likes a know it all.

2. Great culture of caring.....

I have been working at PSAV full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've never worked for a company like this before. My past was working for mostly larger corporations that talked a lot about caring for their employees but didnt walk the talk in most circumstances. Swank is large enough to provide great opportunities but small enough to feel like a small company. Def they have walked their talk.

Cons

Sometimes can be too "family" oriented when it comes to personnel or business decisions.

Advice to Management

Create more consistency from region to region on how to run their teams.