PSAV
www.psav.com Schaumburg, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

PSAV is a company where hard work, determination, and self motivation can help you advance your career quickly.

Event Technology Specialist II (Current Employee)
Nashville, TN

I have been working at PSAV full-time for more than 5 years

ProsFast paced, high intensity business environment. Work along side some of the most successful and influential companies in the world. World wide job opportunities and solid benefits.

ConsHours can be long and can at times be extremely stressful. Work load sometimes includes lifting or pushing heavy audio visual equipment. For hourly employees, seasonal rushes and slow downs require income management.

Good for beginning experience, not so well for a career.

Part TIme Audio/Visual Technician (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at PSAV part-time for more than a year

Pros: - Great experience for an out of school graduate - Provide flexible schedules for part-timers - Decent starting pay - Comfortable working environment… Cons: - Not a stable job Point #1: Work hours are event based whether you are a part-timer or full-timer. You may work 50+ hours one… Advice to Senior Management: - Work on the "coordinator" position. There is little reason to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Hard work, corporate environment, but willing to support you the whole way

Event Technology Specialist III (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at PSAV full-time for more than a year

Pros: access to gear at other locations, hard working teams, pull lists and flows built into the job, setup… Cons: long hours, stressful work environment, sometimes nightmare clients, the usual AV cons, plus the boredom of corporate life, bonus system… Advice to Senior Management: empower your techs rather than micromanage them Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on PSAV.

Worked for PSAV? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PSAV reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PSAV CEO Mike McIlwain. All reviews posted anonymously by PSAV employees.