PSAV
www.psav.com Schaumburg, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great company! be prepared to put in some work!

Coordinator (Former Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I worked at PSAV full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat opportunity for advancement, Great Co workers, Free hotel food, Discounts on hotels, ok benefits. Competitive pay. Challenging work that changes frequently.

ConsUnpredictable schedule, which makes it hard to plan personal life. Under staffed at times. Hotel management is hard to deal with at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen making decisions for labor and scheduling put your self in the shoes of the person actually doing the work. Little less chiefs and alot more indians.

Very fulfilling experience for corporate events

ETS III (Current Employee)
Orlando, FL

I have been working at PSAV full-time for less than a year

Pros: Decent hours and a good sense of family Cons: Pay is pretty mediocre for the field Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

...it's ok.

I have been working at PSAV full-time

Pros: I've been working at PSAV as a tech for a few years. … Cons: I've gotten a lot of experience here, and could easily be promoted from my current position. Instead, I have to take a bunch of… Advice to Senior Management: We work in a hotel environment. Don't get mad if the night shift ends up having to stay late. Correct us if we're… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PSAV.

Worked for PSAV? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PSAV reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PSAV CEO Mike McIlwain. All reviews posted anonymously by PSAV employees.