PSAV

www.psav.com

Not just a job, but a career amplified!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsIt is getting paid to work in an electronic toy box all day! Best in the industry! Great people to work with and the culture is infectious. Compensation is better than most audio visuals companies, great benefits and plenty of room for growth. They tend to promote from within so there is always a new opportunity around the corner. If I was to ever leave Swank Audio Visuals it would be to change industries because I can not see myself working in the audio visual industry for anyone else.

ConsYou will get consumed by the culture and work long hours by choice. Could be pro or con depending on view. There is a small window of time that you can take your vacation and a lot of people try to take theirs at the same time so scheduling time off is somewhat difficult. Stress can get the best of you if you let it because of tight deadlines and demanding customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management could consider looking at a new, updated, more intuitive procurement system for re-rents and purchases as the current system is very frustrating and "clunky" when it comes to searching for the term you need to fulfill a certain criteria. Currently you need to know the exact term you need for the search to work properly. With today's technology the process could be made much more simple and lessen the time spent in rewriting orders to get them right.

It's like coming into something that you know is good for you, like a family relationship.

Audio Visaul Technician (Current Employee) Washington, DC

I have been working at PSAV

Pros: Pleasent work atmosphere, great service, knowledgeable staff, professionals at… Cons: Only thing is we are paid twice amonth. Advice to Senior Management: Leadership properlly selected to run sucessful operations. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to get basic AV skills, just don't stay too long

Audio Visual Director (Former Employee) Washington, DC

I worked at PSAV

Pros: Good foot in the door opportunity for AV industry. Most work in Hotels so… Cons: Long hours. Inconsistent promotions and raises. Rude, mean management that treats most of the staff as slaves. Profit placed above professionalism. … Advice to Senior Management: If you would pay your top talent better they would stay. Put better… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on PSAV.

Worked for PSAV? Contribute to the Community!