There are newer employer reviews for PSC Biotech

Professional Development is at the core of this company

Current Employee - Project Manager
Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at PSC Biotech full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Excellent team environment, strong leadership, successful growing company

Cons

Consulting work can be difficult with long hours and tight deadlines.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Internship flaws

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at PSC Biotech as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Definitely gave a look into the industry. Worked with an array of people. Who your boss is, is SO important.

Cons

Was unable to get much experience up close. Just observed from afar. Again, who your boss is is So important. Make sure to be pushy about getting experience as an intern.

Advice to Management

More placement of interns ON SITE

PSC Biotech Response

Aug 28, 2014 – CEO

Your review is very valuable to us, thank-you for your review. We will take this information and improve our internship program.

2. My Job is Great

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Engineer in Columbia, SC
    Current Employee - Quality Assurance Engineer in Columbia, SC

I have been working at PSC Biotech full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I work for PSC Biotech in a small satellite office in Columbia, SC. I work with a variety of clients in the region providing quality assurance inspection at manufacturing sites dealing with bio tech and pharmaceutical companies. Our job is make sure that the company follow best practices guidelines during all phrases of the production process. In some cases, we must also ensure that FDA or other regulatory procedures are met. In this job I get a wide exposure to a variety of companies and disciplines. PSC will bring in experts as needed to complete the assignment and for me each assignment is an opportunity for growth. I like the people I work with and the support from both the regional office and headquarters in great. I don't know if PSC will be my long term career but for a young women who likes a challenging and very rewarding job, it's perfect.

Cons

You have to like to travel and be comfortable working with new people in new situations. Some people may find the lack of direct supervision a drawback but for me it's a plus.

Advice to Management

Just continue to do the great job you're doing at making PSC grow. Some of the new pipeline projects sound exciting and I hope you continue to look to existing employees to fill newly created positions.