There are newer employer reviews for PSC Biotech

Professional Development is at the core of this company

Current Employee - Project Manager
Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at PSC Biotech full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Excellent team environment, strong leadership, successful growing company

Cons

Consulting work can be difficult with long hours and tight deadlines.

29 Other Employee Reviews for PSC Biotech (View Most Recent)

Internship flaws

I worked at PSC Biotech as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Definitely gave a look into the industry. Worked with an array of people. Who your boss is, is SO important.

Cons

Was unable to get much experience up close. Just observed from afar. Again, who your boss is is So important. Make sure to be pushy about getting experience as an intern.

More placement of interns ON SITE

PSC Biotech Response

Aug 28, 2014CEO

Your review is very valuable to us, thank-you for your review. We will take this information and improve our internship program.

Currently an Intern

Current Employee - Engineering Intern  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Engineering Intern in Seattle, WA

I have been working at PSC Biotech as an intern for less than a year

Pros

I just started working for PSC Biotech this year as an intern right out of school. I thought I had a pretty good handle on things, but my short time here has shown me just how much I still have to learn!

This is a great group of people and most everyone has been really nice and helpful. I can pick up additional training all the time, and everyone is good about answering questions and helping the new guy understand.

I was really excited to get this internship, and I still am. I work in a great atmosphere, doing what I love to do. Sure I wish the pay was better - doesn’t everyone? But, I’m just a lowly intern. Hopefully I’ll stay on with a full-time, regular position.

Cons

I wish the pay was a little better, even for the interns. We have to live in the city and it’s expensive here. Sometimes, I feel like the communication could be better, but it’s such a big company I definitely understand that sometimes it’s a challenge to get information through the channels in a timely fashion.

I think probably a better method of relaying information, before it becomes public. Make sure the employees don’t have to read about a new launch or project from another division in the news.

There are newer employer reviews for PSC Biotech

Worked for PSC Biotech? Contribute to the Community!