PSC Biotech

www.biotech.com
  www.biotech.com
There are newer employer reviews for PSC Biotech

Professional Development is at the core of this company

Current Employee - Project Manager
Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at PSC Biotech full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Excellent team environment, strong leadership, successful growing company

Cons

Consulting work can be difficult with long hours and tight deadlines.

41 Other Employee Reviews for PSC Biotech (View Most Recent)

Internship flaws

I worked at PSC Biotech as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Definitely gave a look into the industry. Worked with an array of people. Who your boss is, is SO important.

Cons

Was unable to get much experience up close. Just observed from afar. Again, who your boss is is So important. Make sure to be pushy about getting experience as an intern.

More placement of interns ON SITE

PSC Biotech Response

Aug 28, 2014CEO

Your review is very valuable to us, thank-you for your review. We will take this information and improve our internship program.

I work for PSC Biotech in the Madison office doing research and submission on regulatory affairs.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

I have been working at PSC Biotech full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I work for PSC Biotech in the Madison office doing research and submission on regulatory affairs related to the pharmaceutical industry. My duties include preparing, assembling, and reviewing submissions to global regulatory agencies for our clients.
    My background is in pharmacology and I found this to be a very interesting and rewarding job with considerable responsibility and leeway. Our lab has all the latest equipment and my co-workers are very knowledge.
    In terms of how good a company PSC is to work for, I’d have to say pretty good. I’ve found management comfortable in giving us enough room to do our work without a lot of meaningless overhead requirements. When I need help it’s available, but otherwise my work is pretty independent. Fairly extensive travel is required in my job which is OK, but could be a problem if I had kids.

Cons

Nothing major. I grew up in Georgia and Wisconsin is a pretty different place (snowing today!), but like everywhere you learn to adapt to your surroundings.

There are newer employer reviews for PSC Biotech