Arrogance abounds from management

Former Employee - Consultant
Former Employee - Consultant

I worked at PSC Group

Pros

Consultants are smart, hard working, and friendly Great to work in the local area.

Cons

Management treats employees like dirt. Consultants have little to no say-so. Management over promises and under delivers. They will not think twice about throwing you under the bus. No promotion opportunities, the organization is flat There are way too many managers.

Advice to Management

Put trust in your employees. Involve employees in the proposal process.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Solid Company with a long track record of success

I have been working at PSC Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

PSC is a company that delivers for our clients. That is because they hire truly wonderful people and then encourages and empowers us to take care of the clients. PSC is also a compassionate employer. Speaking from both personal experiences and hearing and knowing about other situations - I am aware of no situations where an employee was not only allowed, but encouraged to put family first. The work is challenging more often than not, some clients are easier to deal with than others - but at the end of the day, I like knowing that I work for a company that cares about me as a person.

Cons

Depending on client assignments - the commutes can be tough - but by the same token - all of the work is in the area and I am not forced to travel.

Advice to Management

Keep showing that you care about the employees and we will keep caring about you and our clients.

Ignore the BS

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Schaumburg, IL
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at PSC Group (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great company to work for. They are innovative and take care of there employees. I don't understand the bashing of this company. I have been here for years, and have been approached by competitors, but will not leave them. Management is far from clueless...the fact that a few people who my guess are non-performers are bashing is both childish and ridiculous.

Cons

Some of the projects are less challenging and cutting edge...my thought is that you need to take the good with the bad. Not all projects are awesome...yes some of them are not so fun...welcome to consulting. Find me a consulting company where every project is great and cutting edge...they don't exist.

Advice to Management

Keep on track, ignore the BS of the few unhappy...my guess is they are ex-employees looking to poison the well. I think the new realignment will give us better opportunities to grow both individually and the company.