There are newer employer reviews for PSCI

Best place for a contractor I know of

Current Contractor - Network Consultant in Wilmington, DE
Current Contractor - Network Consultant in Wilmington, DE

I have been working at PSCI as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Any time I'm contacted by a recruiter for a job that seems interested, I get in touch with PSCI to see if I can work with them instead. Great company culture. Focused on long term relationships with both customers and contractors. Many of their contract workers have been with them for more than a decade. They are very flexible, I was able to sign on as a full employee while on a contract assignment and actually get vacation and holiday pay. Their contract deals seem to be a win for everyone involved. Cobra after the assignment ended was better and cheaper than the health care at my subsequent permanent position. I've worked for a couple other firms and actually told one company where I was a contractor that should dump the firm that had placed me and go with PSCI at the end of the initial contract as I was sure that they would save money compared to the national firm and I'd be a lot happier.

Cons

Since Glassdoor is making me enter a con. They are a fairly small outfit and don't have access to all the opportunities that the big guys do.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Contract - Associate

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

I worked at PSCI full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Decent hourly rate and opportunity to get extended were some of the pros for this position.

Cons

Not enough communication with employer while you are at a client site. Should conduct monthly meetings with employees.

Advice to Management

Communicate more with employees at client sites. Possibly do a status meeting monthly to touch base.