There are newer employer reviews for PSCU

Just A Paycheck

Current Employee - MSR Level II in Auburn Hills, MI
Current Employee - MSR Level II in Auburn Hills, MI

I have been working at PSCU

Pros

If your a new employee you get PTO paid time off almost immediately, You have a better selection of shifts to work and three weeks of training

Cons

Flex schedule is not flexibile, Company does not work with you on any schedule conflicts. Supervisors are hired that have no idea how to do the job just because you were a supervisor somewherer before does not make them qualified. The points system does not take into consideration sick days. So people come to work sick.

The MSR's are constantly being evaluated so should the Supervisors, The Points system needs to be overhauled and take into consideration sick days

109 Other Employee Reviews for PSCU (View Most Recent)

Never had a job quite like this one!

I have been working at PSCU

Pros

It's a job for now. I was laid off and I needed somewhere to work. I hope things change soon.

Cons

My biggest disappoint is that everyone is not treated equal at all levels. If you are not friends with Management, you will not advance.

A Happy Worker is a Productive Worker! Look at the whole pictures. The cliques and private parties and personal celebrations should include everyone.

It's like being a bank teller just X10 time faster and X10 more people.

I have been working at PSCU

Pros

Overall experience this job does offer the call center envionment, show up do your job and keep a friendly attitude and you'll get a paycheck. Does offer benefits and PTO after 30 days with comparable wages for the type of work. As for as call center jobs goes this job actually is not that bad. On the most part as long as you do your job with accuracy and meet the service level volume of calls. Then you'll do just fine.

Cons

Picture being in a cublicle all day long and taking upwards of 100 + calls a day (back to back). The worst part is as a call center your options are more limited so there will be times where you feel like your just a live messenger machine. Due to the job is not sales, your value as an employee depends on your overall stats, but the only incentive to be the best is to keep your hours or your job for that matter. As for my location, the facilities are nice and covered parking is a plus. So the bright side is it's a safe job just what ever you do, make sure you never show up late or call out sick! They will hound you like dogs big time.

Management is fair and works to keep things flowing on the most part but incentives and perks are non existent no matter how great you do. There is a point system in place to redeem for time off but only way to obtain the points is to work overtime and lot's of it, kind of a catch 22.

There are newer employer reviews for PSCU