PSCU
www.pscu.com Saint Petersburg, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Excellence at its best!

Consulting Analyst (Current Employee)
Saint Petersburg, FL

ProsPSCU's culture and values are absolutely critical to the company's and our individual sucess. If you are looking for a place where your individual input is not only valued but actually acted upon then PSCU is the place for you. Being part of the credit union movement and help our member owners be better for their members is an incredible experience and one that will keep me working here for many , many years! Check out our website!

ConsUnderstanding how your individual contributions fit in the overall company's strategies and goals is critical to your success. Why wouldn't anybody be up to the challenge?

Advice to Senior ManagementA bit more could be done to make sure that the right people are placed at the right spots. A formal career development plan and mentorships programs should be supported companywide.

Excellence, Innovation, Passion, Trust, Leadership

Contact Center Supervisor (Current Employee)
    Southgate, MI

I have been working at PSCU full-time

Pros: Being an employee at PSCU is more than that. It is a family. Love working with a great team. I enjoy coming to work on… Cons: Working on Holidays. This is a con but to be a 24/7 company… Advice to Senior Management: Pay for Skill for agents- This would help with retention… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Upbeat and growing company with a lot of potential.

Contact Center Supervisor (Current Employee)
    Southgate, MI

I have been working at PSCU full-time

Pros: Good benefits with a family type environment. The company is… Cons: Lack of communication between different departments and management levels. Lack… Advice to Senior Management: Work on communication skills. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on PSCU.

Worked for PSCU? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PSCU reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PSCU CEO Michael J. Kelly. All reviews posted anonymously by PSCU employees.