Great Company Great Benefits Great Leadership

Current Employee - Fraud Detection Supervisor in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Fraud Detection Supervisor in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at PSCU full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have worked for PSCU since November 2013 and I love it. I work with individuals who care about people, the company, and want to make a difference. That adds value. I am supported in such a way that I notice that I am happy going to work everyday. I haven't had felt like that for at least 15 years. I was made to feel part of the team immediately. I have been given everything I need to do my job. There was a prepared on boarding plan that helped me get off to a great start. I love the interaction I have with people on a daily basis. I feel successful because of the support I receive. I am completely happy with my decision to work for PSCU. While it is a call center environment, it is more of a collaborative feel and less of a corporate feel to the environment. It is the best call center I have worked for out of the last 4 I have worked. Check out the website and see what it is all about. www.pscu.com. For careers search www.pscu.com/careers/index.html‎. We have locations in Phoenix, Arizona; St. Petersburg, Florida; and Michigan. There is a lot of information to help you get a feel of the values and the type of company you would be working for.

Cons

None. I don't even mind the 48 mile one way commute because I love my job.

Other Employee Reviews for PSCU

1. Great place to work

Current Employee - Call Center Representative
    Current Employee - Call Center Representative

I have been working at PSCU full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits are the best around

Cons

No cons great place to work

2. Despicable management.

Current Employee - Call Center in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Call Center in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at PSCU full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Have a my own desk, good pay, lots of O.T. fun people to work with, some helpful sups. The phones are fun, arguing with members because we are right. Well let's get to the cons

Cons

Favoritism, 2mil dollar IT room that is never seen, instead of spending the money for the people on the floor taking the brunt of it all, not being able to do both credit and debit for all cu's we service, updating the cu's number for the member if we don't service. I feel like it should be all or nothing., members dont understand most of the time, frustrating for both members and rep. The management is a joke. How in the world is a newbie that has recently started on the floor get promoted to asst sup. This person does not know the product very well, called help desk for help it's not like he knows the way around the place., but then again favoritism., so much for the whole 6 months to move up BS. They over train and don't pay you for it. They don't seem to care for our thoughts and hard work, because I'm still repping it out, a lot of us who work hard don't Get compensated or staying because some screw up, just a thank you email. They need to look at it as a whole. They made a mistake once hiring and promoting to sup, within 2 weeks of the guy getting on the floor, he screwed it all up, the hiring or promoting process is rigged they know who they want. So asking for promotion is pointless. Cant wait for another screw up, hopefully they learn from their stupid promoting process.

Advice to Management

You people just hire your friends. Learn ethics