There are newer employer reviews for PSCU

over 10 years of ups and downs

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Saint Petersburg, FL
Current Employee - Project Manager in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at PSCU full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Very stable company. Great culture. Excellent benefits and facilities.

Cons

too many chiefs, too much departmental feudalism and not enough cooperation and communication.

106 Other Employee Reviews for PSCU (View Most Recent)

Great Company Great Benefits Great Leadership

Current Employee - Fraud Detection Supervisor  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Fraud Detection Supervisor in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at PSCU full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have worked for PSCU since November 2013 and I love it.

I work with individuals who care about people, the company, and want to make a difference. That adds value.

I am supported in such a way that I notice that I am happy going to work everyday. I haven't had felt like that for at least 15 years.

I was made to feel part of the team immediately. I have been given everything I need to do my job. There was a prepared on boarding plan that helped me get off to a great start.

I love the interaction I have with people on a daily basis. I feel successful because of the support I receive. I am completely happy with my decision to work for PSCU.

While it is a call center environment, it is more of a collaborative feel and less of a corporate feel to the environment. It is the best call center I have worked for out of the last 4 I have worked.

Check out the website and see what it is all about. www.pscu.com. For careers search www.pscu.com/careers/index.html‎. We have locations in Phoenix, Arizona; St. Petersburg, Florida; and Michigan. There is a lot of information to help you get a feel of the values and the type of company you would be working for.

Cons

None. I don't even mind the 48 mile one way commute because I love my job.

Not the best

I worked at PSCU full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everything was very clean. It does look very pretty and they do maintain appearance. I'm sure if you don't work in customer service, you probably do enjoy your job.

Cons

Very cubicle farmish. It has a very just out of high-school, first job feel. They won't allow you to have personal items at your desk, you have to get a locker each day. You are not allowed to have anything to write with, or paper. Was not very happy to say the least. If you work in another department, it's probably great.

None.

There are newer employer reviews for PSCU

Worked for PSCU? Contribute to the Community!