PSCU

www.pscu.com
  www.pscu.com
There are newer employer reviews for PSCU

Putting out fires everyday! STRESS MESS!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at PSCU full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good Benefits, Facilities comfortable, friendly staff

Cons

Poor management decisions. Very political divide within company. IT and product have very different direction which leads to mistrust, stress and confusion.

A great amount of long term employees have been let go without a game plan to replace the experience and subject matter experts. Always putting out fires in every department without focus or management direction. Lots of blame and internal department turmoil.

CEO change was very encouraging at first but now is considered by most a terrible move. Most employees think Company will be sold or become sub par in the market.

Executives - Sit down in ONE room and decide on 5 MAJOR company projects that can be developed and delivered to benefit CU in one year. Marketing, IT, Product, Innovation teams work TOGETHER on those 5 projects ONLY to deliver the best possible solution for CUs to succeed in the market.

Currently; 60+ projects are being developed/handled with NO direction from Sr. mgmt and misguided by other department managers and staff. Complete cluster mess!

116 Other Employee Reviews for PSCU (View Most Recent)

Four plus years with the company started great, got worse every year since.

I worked at PSCU

Pros

The company has great benefits and does offer a fair share of overtime and there is no hard labor, but besides that they are very few good things about this company.

Cons

Supervisors who abuse they power, low pay for MI employees, change of policy without notice, favoritism to certain employees, uncomfortable work environment, no loyalty to employees with sorority. Dead end job for certain individuals.

Show more loyalty to employees with sorority who helped build the brand and helped the company grow. Bring back monthly bonus, make changes in management in MI call centers

Tenured service Leader

Current Employee - Service Deliver in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Current Employee - Service Deliver in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at PSCU full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great people and good benefits

Cons

Poor leadership, no direction and they tend to flip flop day to day which means they don't have a vision. The founder of PSCU built the company on values like integrity. Trust, service, and most important ....people are the biggest asset. That resonated throughout the company and we were known for "caring about our customer". With our we CEO...everything has changed and we no longer focus nor demobstrate these values. Very heartbreaking.

Listen to the people not your leaders who are too busy elevating themselves.

There are newer employer reviews for PSCU