PSPSports

www.pspsports.com

Cool entry level career.

Account Executive (Former Employee)

ProsAs a recent graduate, this role is a great entry level position that allows you to learn work ethic and discipline. It teaches you a lot about sales and they provide all of the leads. It's a great place to meet coworkers/friends as well. Everyone goes out after work and on the weekends with one another. The base salary is GREAT for entry level and you can make a lot of commission there too if you stick it out long term. Also, my boss was a great guy to work for. & if you like sports then it's a cool job to have.

ConsIt's an entry level role so there is a lot of turn over. It can also be a stressful position at times. It isn't for everyone, that's for sure, but if you're looking for a way to get into sales this job will teach you a lot.

Advice to Senior ManagementLoosen up the work environment. People will stay long term if they have a little more fun during work hours. Also, during my time there it appeared there was a bit of favoritism when it came to passing out leads. New employees got the bottom, favorites got the best.

Horrible company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PSPSports

Pros: There is a possibility to make money if you can… Cons: Poorly ran management. Owner is more concerned with opening a tennis… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Absolute Sweatshop

I have been working at PSPSports

Pros: Fun people and great happy hours Cons: Most degrading job I've ever held. They make you feel… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on PSPSports.

Worked for PSPSports? Contribute to the Community!