PSS World Medical

www.pssworldmedical.com
There are newer employer reviews for PSS World Medical

The culture is gone

I worked at PSS World Medical

Pros

Very family driven. Good opportunities in the right field. Co-workers are very casual and get along well.

Cons

No room for advancement. The enviornment and culture has changed. Upper management doesn't reveal major changes in the company until it is public. Not rewarding for your acomplishments. The pay is poor based on the time and effort put in.

Be more open and let the employees know current aquisitioins and events. Be available for conversation and growth for employees.

33 Other Employee Reviews for PSS World Medical (View Most Recent)

Indifferent

Former Employee - Support Specialist
    Former Employee - Support Specialist

I worked at PSS World Medical

Pros

PSS as a company cares about its employees
    Yearly Bonuses

Cons

Lack of communication
    Management is more concerned about numbers, and less about how they get there
    Moral within the dept was incredibly low

Learn to work with your employees and actually try to relate to what is going on in the department instead of just ignoring it.

Great company but allows some poor employees to continue offering bad service to reps/region

I have been working at PSS World Medical

Pros

Great company name which is good when you're trying to win new business. Leader in its space. Great options for moving up in the company if you want to live in Florida.

Cons

They say they move forward fast but I am not seeing it. Too much of a good ole boys club. If you are a relative of someone on the board of directors, you can get a corp position you clearly should not have. Sorry, just my opinion.

Really look at how our regional managers act. Hire a 20-something with frat boy mentality, get just that in the field. This company could lead by example to ensure a more professional environment.

There are newer employer reviews for PSS World Medical