Great Company That takes care of there own

Former Employee - Pick/Pack  in  Louisville, KY
Former Employee - Pick/Pack in Louisville, KY

I worked at PSS World Medical full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great environment to work in. The company goes above and beyond to make you feel like one of there own. Many great Perks.

Cons

Some Favoritism is shown from the Management, which can be a bummer if your not the most like guy in the place. and since you dont leave until the work is done means alot of long hours.

alot of things go on in warehouse that a "Blind Eye" gets turned away from. you need to dig into things a bit and clean house.

Other Reviews for PSS World Medical

Awesome!! this is the best job I've ever had. W are not just workers in this company we are a family.

Current Employee - Continuous Improvement Lead  in  Fairfield, NJ
    Current Employee - Continuous Improvement Lead in Fairfield, NJ

I have been working at PSS World Medical

Pros

Great Team work, we take care of our own, bonus plan, Paid for proformence (getting ectra money for working hard), chances for growth and respect to everyone. oh yeah cant forget fun place to work.

Cons

Working overtime sometimes but nothing else really.

Keep up the good work

Working for PSS World Medical has been a rewarding and satisfying experience thus far.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Redmond, WA

I have been working at PSS World Medical

Pros

great leadership and support - friendly co-workers and excellent teamwork - flexible scheduling and coverage for vacation / time off - good benefits that improve year to year - easy access to helpful resources

Cons

It is a very large corporation so it is not as tightly knit as a small privately owned medical supply company. It takes a bit more effort to get change that is needed when you are part of a smaller branch of the company.

Stronger levels and methods of communication between branches would be beneficial for employees. This would help in ensuring everyone is on the same page even though there are long distances between us.

There are newer employer reviews for PSS World Medical.

Worked for PSS World Medical? Contribute to the Community!