There are newer employer reviews for PSSI

The co-workers are wonderful but the management is behind the times. PSSI is a sinking ship.

Former Employee - Account Executive
Former Employee - Account Executive

I worked at PSSI

Pros

If you prefer to sit in your office and do nothing this is the place for you. There are plenty of opportunities to travel and very little management by the "marketing director". A slacker would love this job.

Cons

There is zero training. The director works part time and is never in the office. The sales cycle takes years. Poor compensation when compared to others in the industry. The management team does not know the latest technology and the software is an example of that. The only people the company cares less about than their employees are their customers. Zero room for movement or promotion within the company.

Look at the industry- the software is written in old languages and looks it. It doesn't have the functionality our competitors do and our customer service is horrible. The marketing department needs a complete overhaul. This is not a cold call business- PSSI needs an online presence and doesn't have one. They are losing customers fast and will continue to do so.

2 Other Employee Reviews for PSSI (View Most Recent)

Account Executive

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Lanham, MD
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Lanham, MD

I have been working at PSSI full-time for less than a year

Pros

As a recent college graduate, this company has given me great autonomy and responsibility over my position as an Account Executive. This is great for a self-starter because it allows me to be creative and balance my time between different projects at once. There is also great potential for travel with this company.

Cons

While not directly related to the company, this industry has a long sales cycle which can be frustrating. However, there is great flexibility to work on multiple projects simultaneously.

There are newer employer reviews for PSSI

Worked for PSSI? Contribute to the Community!