There are newer employer reviews for PT Gaming

A great Company.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Pablo, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Pablo, CA

I worked at PT Gaming full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good pay. Good hours. Help full supervisor.

Cons

Have to deal with some very disrepectful drunk customers.

12 Other Employee Reviews for PT Gaming (View Most Recent)

Over all positive if you stay positive yourself

Former Employee - Gaming Associate  in  Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Gaming Associate in Sacramento, CA

I worked at PT Gaming full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

First of all let me start by saying that my experience with PT Gaming was unique as I was with the company for 11 years. Being a senior employee I was given a set schedule where others were not. I had preference to holidays off and my days off were rarely changed. I was able to enjoy a normal family life and the job kept me employed when I needed it most. I will be forever thankful to them for my time with the company.

Cons

One of the biggest draw backs to this company is the lack of positive feedback. Supervisors are quick to point out what you are doing wrong, but rarely give the kudos and pats on the back needed for a healthy mind and drive to succeed to do better. My experience is that given proper positive re-enforcement one works harder to be an even better employee. Yet when all you hear about are your faults and what you can do better, it breeds discontent. Discontent leads to gossip and bad feelings among other employees and you end up with a downward spiral of discontent employees. It is hard enough working in an environment where people are losing money and blame you. The job requires a quick mind, your undivided attention to detail and customer service skills in difficult situations. Be prepared to work odd hours on a varying schedule and holidays. Be careful planning any trips in advance as vacation requests may be denied up to a week before your scheduled vacation.

Again, let me mention how thankful I am for the time I was employed with you. I was able to grow with the company from its early months in Sacramento as NetworkM. I was very disappointed to see some of NetworkM's values lost however. As a former supervisor we were urged to give commendations to associates as well as write ups. As time went on, I noticed commendations were no longer given, in fact all of my supervisors had never heard of them by my last few years with the company. Your employees are for the most part young, positive reinforcement is a valuable tool that I think would make for an over all more positive work environment. After 11 years of working with you I left a broken individual. I no longer had faith in my self or my abilities. Which is funny if you look back at my career with you. I started out as an associate, became a supervisor, was demoted, but still fought to be the best associate you could have. I was given raises regularly for a couple of years reflecting on the good work I did. Then after 5 years everything changed. Bonuses gone, commendations gone, trust gone. Supervisors would watch me like a hawk just to find the one thing I might do wrong and were quick to point it out. I would work harder at every suggestion, but there was always another one. Your employees are people, not machines and deserve to be treated as such. I tried to keep a positive attitude and not get caught up in the discontent of other employees, but it was hard for me to know that they were so unhappy and it could have been resolved with some effort from management. Again, thanks for giving me employment when I needed it most, I am thankful for the time I had with you. I knew it would come to an end eventually and I have no hard feelings for being let go. I for the most part was treated very well, especially by management, and I will remember you all fondly.

Pt Gaming

Former Employee - Banking Associate  in  Martinez, CA
    Former Employee - Banking Associate in Martinez, CA

I worked at PT Gaming full-time for less than a year

Pros

The best thing about this company are the coworkers and the pay is decent.

Cons

There is alot of favortism being given by management. They allow some people to literally just stand around and drink soda for about 90% of their shift. Some of the people who are in charge have no clue what they are doing which makes most associates very irritated.

Start managing properly, most of your associates are looking for another job. The favortism is ridiculous and unfair and needs to be stopped!

There are newer employer reviews for PT Gaming

Worked for PT Gaming? Contribute to the Community!