PTC
www.ptc.com Needham Heights, MA 5000+ Employees

Stable place to work at

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Haifa (Israel)

ProsIf you are looking for a stable place to work at, PTC is the place for you. Even in rough economic times, there were no large-scale layoffs. There are a lot of employees who have been with the company for many years, which is quite uncommon in the High Tech industry.

ConsThis company is not a place where you can get promoted quickly. Most promotions take 5 to 7 years to happen. The salaries here range from low to average. Other forms of compensation, such as bonuses and stock options are poor.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to work on employee career development and advancement. Be more competitive when it comes to employee compensation and benefits.

A self esteemed company without much behind it

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PTC full-time

Pros: Some good peopke among co workers Cons: The company represents globalization at its worst Advice to Senior Management: Stand behind your vision and don't sell empty words about… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Smart people. Result oriented. Open minded.

I have been working at PTC full-time for more than a year

Pros: flexible work hours, result oriented Cons: some of the managers (as anywhere else) Advice to Senior Management: don't be afraid to reward your team members No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on PTC.

Worked for PTC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PTC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PTC CEO Jim Heppelmann. All reviews posted anonymously by PTC employees.