PTC Software

www.ptc.co.uk

Typical office, friendly community, great resources, flexible management

Technical Demo Development Intern (Former Employee) Needham, MA

ProsMy managers were very flexible about what time I came in every morning and left, as long as I worked 40 hours throughout the week. The internship program was very well structured and we always had projects to work on. The program seemed to be as much about teaching the interns and giving them good experience as it was about getting some extra work for the company. The coworkers, including managers, often went out for lunch and were generally very easy to get along with. There were always multiple projects going on and they were willing to give help in how to manage them.

ConsAlthough there were frequent meetings and chances to work with other people, most time was spent in the cubicle. This, combined with the extremely long commute (, traffic on the surrounding interstates goes at a slow crawl,) made the job seem very boring.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up, I felt very comfortable working there and asking questions. If anything, they were too friendly and had I wanted to, I could have done a lot less work and gotten away with it.

Good company with very good working environment

Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee) Needham, MA

I have been working at PTC Software

Pros: 1) Encouragement from top management 2) Good Benefits including holidays 3) Nice… Cons: Comparatively less salary. Less career advancement in last four years… Advice to Senior Management: make salary good comparison to market Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work. Excellent colleagues and overall positive place to work.

Channel Manager (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at PTC Software

Pros: Great leadership and ability to implement programs. PTC puts… Cons: All in all a great place to work. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work. Excellent vision and ability… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PTC Software.

Worked for PTC Software? Contribute to the Community!