PTC Software

www.ptc.co.uk
  www.ptc.co.uk
There are newer employer reviews for PTC Software

Typical office, friendly community, great resources, flexible management

Former Employee - Technical Demo Development Intern in Needham, MA
Former Employee - Technical Demo Development Intern in Needham, MA

I worked at PTC Software

Pros

My managers were very flexible about what time I came in every morning and left, as long as I worked 40 hours throughout the week. The internship program was very well structured and we always had projects to work on. The program seemed to be as much about teaching the interns and giving them good experience as it was about getting some extra work for the company. The coworkers, including managers, often went out for lunch and were generally very easy to get along with. There were always multiple projects going on and they were willing to give help in how to manage them.

Cons

Although there were frequent meetings and chances to work with other people, most time was spent in the cubicle. This, combined with the extremely long commute (, traffic on the surrounding interstates goes at a slow crawl,) made the job seem very boring.

Keep it up, I felt very comfortable working there and asking questions. If anything, they were too friendly and had I wanted to, I could have done a lot less work and gotten away with it.

50 Other Employee Reviews for PTC Software (View Most Recent)

Good company with very good working environment

Current Employee - Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer in Needham, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer in Needham, MA

I have been working at PTC Software

Pros

1) Encouragement from top management
    2) Good Benefits including holidays
    3) Nice working environment

Cons

Comparatively less salary.
    Less career advancement in last four years for employees

make salary good comparison to market

Great place to work. Excellent colleagues and overall positive place to work.

Current Employee - Channel Manager in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Channel Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at PTC Software

Pros

Great leadership and ability to implement programs. PTC puts the customer first.

Cons

All in all a great place to work.

Keep up the great work. Excellent vision and ability to predict what the customer needs in the future.

There are newer employer reviews for PTC Software