PURE Med Spa
www.puremedspa.com Alpharetta, GA 500 to 999 Employees

PURE Med Spa was a challenging, interesting, but unreliable employer to work for.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Pasadena, CA

I worked at PURE Med Spa

ProsEverything I did had an immediate impact on customers, coworkers, and company alike. It felt good to be needed, and my abilities were realized and capitalized upon. I liked the responsibility I was given and the recognition I received.

ConsThe company was completely splintered, disorganized, and completely vulnerable to unethical employees and customers. Those unethical employees damaged customers and the company, resulting in its eventual downfall. Pay, reimbursement, supplies, and support were very unreliable.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's too late now, but they should have fired the thieves and liars, and unified the company with solid structure and support. More than anything, they needed to repair their damaged relations with customers through solid customer service and providing quality treatments in a timely manner.

It was okay

Web and Graphic Designer (Former Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at PURE Med Spa full-time for more than a year

Pros: At the end they hired a good marketing manager Cons: Very soon they fired that manager. It was a weird place, managers… Advice to Senior Management: Do not hire back people that you fired previously for… More

Started well, ended badly.

Corporate Office In Alpharetta (Former Employee)

I worked at PURE Med Spa full-time for more than a year

Pros: The background employees did so much to keep corporate running. The environment, although stressful, was made better by lower-level… Cons: Grossly mis-managed. Accounts were unsettled, and employees were dispensable. PURE filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy in 2008 and fell apart… More

There are newer reviews on PURE Med Spa.

Worked for PURE Med Spa? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PURE Med Spa reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PURE Med Spa CEO William C (Bill) Korner . All reviews posted anonymously by PURE Med Spa employees.