PURE Med Spa

www.puremedspa.com
  www.puremedspa.com
There are newer employer reviews for PURE Med Spa

PURE Med Spa was a challenging, interesting, but unreliable employer to work for.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

I worked at PURE Med Spa

Pros

Everything I did had an immediate impact on customers, coworkers, and company alike. It felt good to be needed, and my abilities were realized and capitalized upon. I liked the responsibility I was given and the recognition I received.

Cons

The company was completely splintered, disorganized, and completely vulnerable to unethical employees and customers. Those unethical employees damaged customers and the company, resulting in its eventual downfall. Pay, reimbursement, supplies, and support were very unreliable.

It's too late now, but they should have fired the thieves and liars, and unified the company with solid structure and support. More than anything, they needed to repair their damaged relations with customers through solid customer service and providing quality treatments in a timely manner.

4 Other Employee Reviews for PURE Med Spa (View Most Recent)

It was okay

Former Employee - Web and Graphic Designer in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Web and Graphic Designer in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at PURE Med Spa full-time (more than an year)

Pros

At the end they hired a good marketing manager

Cons

Very soon they fired that manager. It was a weird place, managers in the head office changed as often as seasons of the year.

Do not hire back people that you fired previously for a good reason. That is more than weird.

Started well, ended badly.

Former Employee - Corporate Office In Alpharetta
    Former Employee - Corporate Office In Alpharetta

I worked at PURE Med Spa full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The background employees did so much to keep corporate running. The environment, although stressful, was made better by lower-level employees. If nothing else, young professionals learned a lot about business operations and how not to run a company.

Cons

Grossly mis-managed. Accounts were unsettled, and employees were dispensable. PURE filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy in 2008 and fell apart shortly after. There were efforts to save the company, however, management could not pull together to salvage the company.

There are newer employer reviews for PURE Med Spa