There are newer employer reviews for PVH Corp.

Very Corporate environment, worker bees each with one job to do.

Former Employee - Director of Merchandising in New York, NY
Former Employee - Director of Merchandising in New York, NY

I worked at PVH Corp. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Benefits, days off, length of work day - respect for quality of life

Cons

Hard to move up, all moves seem lateral

Advice to Management

Show people each other's jobs and responsibilities so they can grow.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Overall Great First Experience

Current Intern - Intern in Bridgewater, NJ
    Current Intern - Intern in Bridgewater, NJ

I have been working at PVH Corp. as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company discount, good variety of projects, co-workers were very friendly and helpful! Lunch and learns were a great opportunity to meet different people and add interesting days in the work week Half day Fridays in the summer!

Cons

Work week could get slow, there was not a lot of communicaiton with people outside of your department, the commute through Bridgewater was terrible Differences in culture between offices was difficult to grasp

Advice to Management

Overall a great experience! A more thorough orientation would be helpful

2. OK First Job

Former Employee - Sales Associate
    Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at PVH Corp. part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Had some of the friendliest coworkers, work environment was usually upbeat and engaging, customers recognized the brands and made it easy to sell product, loss prevention techniques would have been excellent had it of been utilized, payroll was very quick and organized, and the DISCOUNT WAS AMAZING!

Cons

Management was very disappointing. Seniority was the key factor in job placement, not skill. Plus, management hired anyone and everyone, especially for floor supervisor, but never allowed associates to be promoted. Management also felt they could treat customers badly because they were "above the rules" Salary/wage was awful. My merit raise and review were pitched because my manager requested off the day of my review. A person with a lower review than me was working the same amount of time and had a higher wage because his reviews were published. Some rules were also very unclear, leaving management to enforce them their own way. 5-8 hours a week, even though they claimed I was extremely good at customer service. I also put a lot of effort into my job and felt there was no recognition. I was just "another associate"

Advice to Management

Mid-Level management should seriously consider the individuals they hire. Ask the sales associates if they would like to be involved! They may want to stay with the company longer!