There are newer employer reviews for PVH Corp.

GG

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  Alpine, CA
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Alpine, CA

I have been working at PVH Corp. part-time for less than a year

Pros

Great company to work for, mileage is a nice bonus for making night drops, and employee discount has furnished my entire work/school wardrobe

Cons

Sometimes wish I had better access to my w2 income forms and pay stubs than the ADP comp. that payroll processes through. It isn't user-friendly at all and I had to get help from more than one manager to even access my info.

Dump ADP/Moneynetwork!

115 Other Employee Reviews for PVH Corp. (View Most Recent)

PVH has its pros and cons; PVH cares about their employees and treats them well, but I see PVH as "old-fashioned".

Current Employee - Executive Vice President  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Executive Vice President in New York, NY

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time for less than a year

Pros

PVH fosters a sense of stability and belonging. Benefits and salaries are fair, but not exceptional.

Cons

PVH has old processes, all levels of management operate in a very political manner, PVH is set in their ways and not very progressive. They have a reputation in the industry of being "old-fashioned,"

PVH has very strong brands with tremendous opportunity to gain profit from operating efficiencies along with expansion and sales growth . Executive management should be seeking out "best in class" global operating models. Learn from the industry.

Treated as an expendable person

Current Employee - Material Handler  in  McDonough, GA
    Current Employee - Material Handler in McDonough, GA

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time for more than a year

Pros

clean atmosphere, no smoking enviroment

Cons

Hiring (college)kid supervisors with no experience on handling a problem with grown ups already there carrying the company for years!!
      Supervisors/managers break every rule a working employee would be written up for regarding safety procedures,talking on phones while walking blindly about in a daze in heavy equipment operating lanes. etc etc.

Floor managers,stop treating your working people like prisoners in a work camp,and check out your own supervisors bad habits (talking to each other) in groups of 3 to 4

There are newer employer reviews for PVH Corp.

Worked for PVH Corp.? Contribute to the Community!