There are newer employer reviews for PVH Corp.

I love working here, but they simply don't compensate you fairly.

Current Employee - Store Manager
Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at PVH Corp.

Pros

Great network. My DSM is a wonder, and they are somewhat more flexible with in-store decision-making than other retail corporations.

Cons

Because they only review once a year, you are only given a small percentage raise a year, commiserate with how much your boss can spend. IE If everyone in the DSM's district did amazing, they can only give a flat raise to them all.

I would advise visual to coordinate with allocations, and I would challenge our senior management to coordinate between these two entities to provide a more cohesive picture of what our business will look like a month into the future.

116 Other Employee Reviews for PVH Corp. (View Most Recent)

good overal

I have been working at PVH Corp.

Pros

The place is good for experience

Cons

Career development is very hard

More career development

Fine at times, horrendous at others

I have been working at PVH Corp.

Pros

Flexible schedule; holiday & vacation pay for certain parttime associates; decent pay if you're district manager or higher; good co-workers (at certain stores)

Cons

Almost no opportunity for job advancement; senior management is incompetent; no praise to those who actually DO the work -- only to those who run the store; terrible pay for anyone lower than store manager; no sales incentives, only ranting about how we need to sell more

If you want to have store managers oversee more than one store, make sure they actually have a clue. Don't promote based on seniority -- those people don't necessarily know what they are doing. Better raises for those who are showing improvement and are obviously helping out their stores.

There are newer employer reviews for PVH Corp.

Worked for PVH Corp.? Contribute to the Community!