Pace Analytical
www.pacelabs.com Minneapolis, MN 500 to 999 Employees

Good first job

I have been working at Pace Analytical

ProsI like my fellow co-workers. There is a good corporate lifestyle in place, at least on paper or in theory.

ConsMy good nature is taken advantage of. A non-compete agreement was signed, but the implications are laughable. Worked like a dog with little recognition.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop stifling creativity, reward motivation, stop punishing people for pursuing opportunities. Start recognizing hard work and reduce nepotism. Value employees, please!

Managers are fools

Sales Representative II (Former Employee)

I worked at Pace Analytical

Pros: O.K. Benifits if your single Cons: Poor communication between mangers and staff. Advice to Senior Management: Think before you act. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Pace Analytical

Lab Tech I (Current Employee)

I have been working at Pace Analytical

Pros: They were quite flexible with my schedule (for instance if I needed… Cons: The pay was quite low when starting. The company has a relatively high… Advice to Senior Management: Higher starting pay will help you get higher quality and happier employees. A better… More

There are newer reviews on Pace Analytical.

Worked for Pace Analytical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pace Analytical reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pace Analytical CEO Steve A Vanderboom. All reviews posted anonymously by Pace Analytical employees.