There are newer employer reviews for Pace Analytical

Solid organization

Current Employee - Manager
Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Pace Analytical full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent top management with a vison. in expansion mode with solid financial backing. this company will be around for a long time in a very volatile industry. strong investment in equipment and tecnology.

Cons

same as any environmental lab company, work is very cyclic and prices extremely variable. sales sometimes needs to be better informed and more helpful in getting all information to the labs.

Better trained sales staff

52 Other Employee Reviews for Pace Analytical (View Most Recent)

Not good

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Pace Analytical full-time for more than a year

Pros

Private company, small business....Those factors should allow the business to thrive

Cons

Horrible, unethical management. Frugal. Micromanaging. No incentives.

Get rid of the management who has been there many years that dont contribute. Give sales better performance incentive. Also, pay better! I went from Pace to my current position, and I make 4x as much as I made with Pace. That is ridiculous and borderline criminal on Pace's behalf. Also, company was so frugal that they wanted me to pay out of my own pocket for company expenses for business trips, company travel meals, etc. unethical!

Unethical and bad management

I have been working at Pace Analytical

Pros

Its a job. They look for college grads (that don't know the regulations and consequences of unethical behavior)

Cons

Poor management at both the local and regional level. Force unreasonable workloads upon staff. You are expected to complete 15 hours worth for work (as set forth by the SOP) in a 8 hour period or will get written up. Hazardous work conditions. Low pay. Poor work / life balance. Management is lazy and demanding and don't get out of their chair to understand laboratory operations. Hard workers get thrown out and brown nosers are rewarded. Ideas are not welcome.

Quit forcing employees to engage in unethical activities. It takes the amount of time outlined in the SOP, so allow that period of time. Get out of your chair, read an SOP, or walk through a process andmaybe you may learn something. Regional Manager has no clue and listens to local managers who have no clue or education. The man on top is out of reality of what take place at the bottom level.

There are newer employer reviews for Pace Analytical

Worked for Pace Analytical? Contribute to the Community!