Pacer International
www.pacer-international.com Dublin, OH 1000 to 5000 Employees

Except for the pay, toxic.

Columbus, OH

ProsIt's a way to pay your bills until something better comes along. Pay is OK, although highly disparate within the same department.

ConsNo corporate vision, revolving door, people let go for no reason, incredible amount of blaming and fingerpointing, highly negative environment. The VP of HR was fired for being to "pro-employee". Very little promotion from within, company would rather hire MBA's with zero industry experience than let experienced people have a shot.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart over. There is no top-down leadership, no vision, no industry veterans steering the ship. The rumor mill is non-stop because nobody knows what's going on week to week.

Okay place to work - bad pay

I have been working at Pacer International

Pros: Possibility of advancement and loves to give out responsibility Cons: Expect superior results with paying way below market value Advice to Senior Management: Pay associates what they are worth. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company, no career development

I have been working at Pacer International

Pros: Co-workers are extremely nice and friendly Cons: There is no career development Advice to Senior Management: Improve career development for employee No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Pacer International.

Worked for Pacer International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pacer International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pacer International CEO Daniel W. (Dan) Avramovich. All reviews posted anonymously by Pacer International employees.