Pacific Dental Services

www.pacificdentalservices.com
  www.pacificdentalservices.com
There are newer employer reviews for Pacific Dental Services

A growing company with room for self motivated, business minded individuals to be successful.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There is room for autonomy, decision making and career growth for individuals who want to be challenged by a complex business environment. Supporting Owner Dentists in developing a successful practice allows for a positive patient experience.

Cons

To be successful, you need to be self sufficient and resourceful. Like running a small business, you must seek out support and answers yourself.

174 Other Employee Reviews for Pacific Dental Services (View Most Recent)

Worst Company Ever Worked For

Former Employee - Benefits Coordinator in Aurora, CO
    Former Employee - Benefits Coordinator in Aurora, CO

I worked at Pacific Dental Services full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Honestly, none. I told myself everyday, just be thankful you have a job.

Cons

Manager was verbally abusive. Hours were unpredictable. HR never followed up with serious concerns. When I did work for this organization, I was embarrassed to see how both clientele and employees were treated by the office manager and owner doctor.

Look at the reviews; obviously there are some considerable concerns that need to be addressed when it comes to management. Moreover, look at your turnover. After looking at these numbers, I don't need to say any more.

Awesome Company to work for! I Love this place!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The people, the culture, the charities, the integrity! I've read some of the previous reviews and I think they were probably just "bad hires". This truly is an incredible company to work for and all of the employees that I've come across since I've been here openly talk about how happy they are to work here, which is very different that what I'm used to. Besides having a great corporate culture (set by our CEO), our employees truly care about our patient's health, and regularly go the extra mile to make sure they are taken care of. One of our Operations Manager's even went and bought food for a diabetic patient because they were in the practice getting work done for a long time - not because the patient asked. And in our pediatric offices, our Dentists and Dental Assistants regularly dance and sing to ensure the children have a fun and positive experience. Yesterday our new dental bus went to the Salvation Army and our Dentists and other employee volunteers gave away free dentistry to those in need - all day. Next weekend I'm going to help at one of our offices to serve Veterans by giving them free dentistry - one is even receiving free Veneers as a surprise (he can't afford them because he's a single Dad with 2 kids)! I have many stories just like these and I have only been here a little over a year. I wouldn't work anywhere else.

Cons

I can't think of any "cons" at this time.

No advice - keep up the good work! By the way, Kevin Lawton is the BEST Regional Partner in the Company!

There are newer employer reviews for Pacific Dental Services