Pacific Dental Services

www.pacificdentalservices.com

Great Opportunity

Current Employee - Operations Manager  in  Oxnard, CA
Current Employee - Operations Manager in Oxnard, CA

Pros

Growth, is what I could say. I have been working at PDS for 12yrs now. It would be hard to think of working elsewhere.

Cons

It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to survive and prosper. I'm ok with that.

Other reviews for Pacific Dental Services

It is a privilege to work for PDS!

Current Employee - Regional Marketing Manager  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Regional Marketing Manager in Denver, CO

Pros

Integrity, autonomy, talented people, operationally sound, charity involvement, commitment to excellence in all areas, cares about employees, provides opportunities. PDS has pride, passion and purpose and visionary leaders who continue to outperform competitors and attract the best talent!

Cons

There are not negatives to working for PDS. Job satisfaction is about what you bring to the table and the commitment you have to be the best and work for the best! Those who are lucky enough to be selected to join PDS and share the core values of the company will excel and love their job! This is the place to be if you desire excellence and you want to work for the BEST Dental Company in America!

Keep raising the bar and hire only the best! PDS ROCKS!

Growing company with career progression, room for growth. Great work environment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Pros

Management cares for you as an individual and as an employee, they want to see you succeed. My team mates are caring and fun and very hard working. My training and onboarding schedule was very thorough. The beliefs and values that PDS are centered around, mirror my own personal beliefs. I look forward to coming to work everyday.

Cons

Pay could be better however the benefits package and the sort of people that you get to work with make up for that. If you are serious about paying your dues to move up and progress, this is the place to be.

There are newer employer reviews for Pacific Dental Services.

Worked for Pacific Dental Services? Contribute to the Community!