Pacific Dental Services

www.pacificdentalservices.com
  www.pacificdentalservices.com
There are newer employer reviews for Pacific Dental Services

Growing company with career progression, room for growth. Great work environment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Management cares for you as an individual and as an employee, they want to see you succeed. My team mates are caring and fun and very hard working. My training and onboarding schedule was very thorough. The beliefs and values that PDS are centered around, mirror my own personal beliefs. I look forward to coming to work everyday.

Cons

Pay could be better however the benefits package and the sort of people that you get to work with make up for that. If you are serious about paying your dues to move up and progress, this is the place to be.

148 Other Employee Reviews for Pacific Dental Services (View Most Recent)

Really great company thats growing where if you work hard offers plenty of opportunity

Current Employee - Marketing
    Current Employee - Marketing

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Growth opportunity, mobility (location, upward or downward if desired), value employees, benefits, 401K matching

Cons

Honestly, I cant think of any that aren't, at times, with any job! Are there frustrations, stress or times you question things sure, but tell me when that isn't part of life. Its what you put in and make of it to overcome.

Continue to communicate and educate, everyone else can benefit from the knowledge you have.

Working for Pacific Dental Services has proven to be one of the most rewarding steps forward in my career, thus far.

Current Employee - Support  in  Golden, CO
    Current Employee - Support in Golden, CO

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great team, plentiful opportunity, great culture, great benefits and pay! Overall, Pacific Dental Services is a great company to be on with. I am confident that this is the place to be as I find myself working amongst some of the top industry leaders that strive to continue moving forward at all times with phenomenal and successful growth as a result of it all.

Cons

None that I can think of.

There are newer employer reviews for Pacific Dental Services

Worked for Pacific Dental Services? Contribute to the Community!