Pacific Dental Services
www.pacificdentalservices.com Irvine, CA 5000+ Employees

Growing company with career progression, room for growth. Great work environment

Irvine, CA

ProsManagement cares for you as an individual and as an employee, they want to see you succeed. My team mates are caring and fun and very hard working. My training and onboarding schedule was very thorough. The beliefs and values that PDS are centered around, mirror my own personal beliefs. I look forward to coming to work everyday.

ConsPay could be better however the benefits package and the sort of people that you get to work with make up for that. If you are serious about paying your dues to move up and progress, this is the place to be.

Really great company thats growing where if you work hard offers plenty of opportunity

Marketing (Current Employee)

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Growth opportunity, mobility (location, upward or downward if desired), value… Cons: Honestly, I cant think of any that aren't, at times, with any job! Are there frustrations, stress or times you question… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to communicate and educate, everyone else can benefit from… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Working for Pacific Dental Services has proven to be one of the most rewarding steps forward in my career, thus far.

Support (Current Employee)
    Golden, CO

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great team, plentiful opportunity, great culture, great benefits and pay! Overall, Pacific Dental Services is a great company to be on with. I am… Cons: None that I can think of. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Pacific Dental Services.

Worked for Pacific Dental Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pacific Dental Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pacific Dental Services CEO Stephen Thorne. All reviews posted anonymously by Pacific Dental Services employees.