There are newer employer reviews for Pacific Dental Services

Growing company with career progression, room for growth. Great work environment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Management cares for you as an individual and as an employee, they want to see you succeed. My team mates are caring and fun and very hard working. My training and onboarding schedule was very thorough. The beliefs and values that PDS are centered around, mirror my own personal beliefs. I look forward to coming to work everyday.

Cons

Pay could be better however the benefits package and the sort of people that you get to work with make up for that. If you are serious about paying your dues to move up and progress, this is the place to be.

Other Employee Reviews for Pacific Dental Services

Really great company thats growing where if you work hard offers plenty of opportunity

Current Employee - Marketing
    Current Employee - Marketing

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Growth opportunity, mobility (location, upward or downward if desired), value employees, benefits, 401K matching

Cons

Honestly, I cant think of any that aren't, at times, with any job! Are there frustrations, stress or times you question things sure, but tell me when that isn't part of life. Its what you put in and make of it to overcome.

Advice to Management

Continue to communicate and educate, everyone else can benefit from the knowledge you have.

2. Great company filled with great people

Current Employee - Human Resources National Support in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Human Resources National Support in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company, great people, love my team, upper management is driven, energetic and want to help you grow. Daily huddles to get everyone excited for the day and on the same page. Tons of growth opportunities - so with that, there are also areas for improvement, which also allows for you to gain visibility as an employee. Always room to improve and innovate.

Cons

With it opening so many offices, there are areas of improvement... BUT you can look at this as a positive - there are many areas of opportunity and growth for you as an employee, lots of visibility, and more importantly - ways for you to make a positive change.