Pacific Dental Services
www.pacificdentalservices.com Irvine, CA 5000+ Employees

PDS Has Redefined Practicing Dentistry For Me

General Dentist (Current Employee)

ProsPDS has helped me do some of the best dentistry I have ever done in my life. They have helped me adopt new technology and given me the space to diagnose and treat my patients with excellence. The support staff has been on the cutting edge of what is happening in dentistry and has given me wise council to help grow my office.

ConsBeing a part of PDS, in many ways, is operating a private practice. I actually really like the model, but be aware, as a doctor you are going to have to grow your own practice, as you would if you started your own. I think PDS follows up the private practice plus model as they call it, with solid support and help, but this is not traditional corporate dentistry.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep trying to capture the hearts, minds and attention of all the doctors and support staff. Celebrating the successes of a few is great and interesting for a little while, but I feel like you loose our attention when you focus too much on that. There are too many things that run through our minds as to why someone else's successes would not work in our particular practice, because these are private practice plus offices and somewhat individualized.

operations manager

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Pacific Dental Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: Working with good people in the office Cons: many many hours lots of pressure to have DDS perform… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

My Ongoing Work Experience with PDS - Part 2. Love It Even More!!

(Current Employee)
    Irvine, CA

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I posted a review well over a year ago but I wanted to add more about my continued experience working for this company. I… Cons: None - unless you're looking for a free ride, getting paid for putting in a half-ass effort or… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work, and do not ever let go… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Pacific Dental Services.

Worked for Pacific Dental Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pacific Dental Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pacific Dental Services CEO Stephen Thorne. All reviews posted anonymously by Pacific Dental Services employees.