Pacific Dental Services

Great Company!

Current Employee - Receptionist  in  Vista, CA
Current Employee - Receptionist in Vista, CA

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working with PDS at vista dental group has been the best experience. The is so much room for growth in the company. My regional manager and office manager were very helpful with guidance to succeed. I look forward to coming to work and representing a company that truly believes in their employees.

Cons

The most difficult challenge was The compliance of insurance companies.

My advise to management would be to have more receptionist classes at the training center. These classes are very helpful at performing your current position.

Pacific Dental Services Response

Sep 15, 2014HR Assistant

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are ecstatic to hear that you are excited to come to work every day and that your managers took such great care of you upon your arrival at ... More

143 Other Employee Reviews for Pacific Dental Services (View Most Recent)

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I am working for PDS since October of 2007. The value and ethics behind the entire company and culture are great.The excellent benefits, pay, and epic culture here are another great point. The company actually does care about their employees. Here is also an incredible opportunity for career growth here. I feel very fortunate to be part of PDS family !

Cons

Not really any cons for me personally

Opportunity, Opportunity

Current Employee - Operations Manager  in  Maricopa, AZ
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Maricopa, AZ

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working for Pacific Dental Service has changed my life! I have been in the Dental Field for over 15 yrs and this is my last stop. The value and ethics behind the entire company and culture is phenomenal. I have been with this company for about four years now and work in a positive and supporting environment that has challenged my talents and skills in running a business. I have supportive peers such as the Regional Partner , Kevin Lawton, who is awesome at structuring, empowering and driving myself and my entire region to think outside the box grow such stellar and reputable Dental Practices. Kevin has encourage me to keep up with the Market in my community which now I feel as if I own it with all the wonderful relationships I have developed and reap the referrals! The opportunity for Advancement and personal growth is handed on a silver platter in the form of development plans ; and the rest is left up to the employee to take it. I can go on and on about he greatness of this company!

Cons

I am hopeful to find that there will be positions created like Assistant Management and Assistant to a Regional Manager to prepare internal advancement with detailed training and coaching for added success.

There are newer employer reviews for Pacific Dental Services

Worked for Pacific Dental Services? Contribute to the Community!