Great Company!

Current Employee - Receptionist in Vista, CA
Current Employee - Receptionist in Vista, CA

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working with PDS at vista dental group has been the best experience. The is so much room for growth in the company. My regional manager and office manager were very helpful with guidance to succeed. I look forward to coming to work and representing a company that truly believes in their employees.

Cons

The most difficult challenge was The compliance of insurance companies.

Advice to Management

My advise to management would be to have more receptionist classes at the training center. These classes are very helpful at performing your current position.

Pacific Dental Services Response

Sep 15, 2014HR Assistant

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are ecstatic to hear that you are excited to come to work every day and that your managers took such great care of you upon your arrival at ... More

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Opportunity, Opportunity

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Maricopa, AZ
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Maricopa, AZ

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working for Pacific Dental Service has changed my life! I have been in the Dental Field for over 15 yrs and this is my last stop. The value and ethics behind the entire company and culture is phenomenal. I have been with this company for about four years now and work in a positive and supporting environment that has challenged my talents and skills in running a business. I have supportive peers such as the Regional Partner , Kevin Lawton, who is awesome at structuring, empowering and driving myself and my entire region to think outside the box grow such stellar and reputable Dental Practices. Kevin has encourage me to keep up with the Market in my community which now I feel as if I own it with all the wonderful relationships I have developed and reap the referrals! The opportunity for Advancement and personal growth is handed on a silver platter in the form of development plans ; and the rest is left up to the employee to take it. I can go on and on about he greatness of this company!

Cons

I am hopeful to find that there will be positions created like Assistant Management and Assistant to a Regional Manager to prepare internal advancement with detailed training and coaching for added success.

2. I am so happy with choosing PDS as my place of employment

Current Employee - Pediatric Dentist, Owner in Westminster, CO
    Current Employee - Pediatric Dentist, Owner in Westminster, CO

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

PDS is supportive of women in dentistry. They also recognize the value of dentists, and provide amazing opportunities for dentists including ownership. PDS values continuing education for providers. They value the growth of the dentist. They provide you with tremendous support. They provide offices with state of the art technology.

Cons

I truly cannot complain of anything or think of any cons. PDS has surpassed my expectations.