There are newer employer reviews for Pacific Dental Services

It keeps getting better!

Current Employee - Management
Current Employee - Management

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

There has been a recent change in senior management that has worked well for the team. There is a team feel and team spirit that has not been seen in the Vegas market in many years. The offices are better run and hitting a level of profitablity that we never knew possible. Senior management knows the names of our entire team from the DA's, the BC's all all in between. They will answer phones, take care of patients, and have full understanding of our entire job! What a concept!

Cons

You have to remain focused at all times or the day to day will consume you. The hours can dip in to our family time, but with the bigger paychecks, our family is getting to do things we never thought possible.

Keep it up. I love that you guys are promoting from with in...another fine concept!

Pacific Dental Services Response

Oct 3, 2014HR Assistant

We appreciate your review and are so pleased to hear that your work has been so rewarding. The strong connection and mutual respect between senior management and your office sounds ideal and we want ... More

reviews filtered by
  1. One of a kind!

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great compensation, room for advancement if potential is recognized, culture to believe in.

Cons

The common assumption that not enough time is spent at the office.

2. Operations Manager/Pediatric Manager

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Murrieta, CA
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Murrieta, CA

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great support, Great structure, Strong training program for all levels. If you are looking for a stable, secure workplace with a company growing leaps and bounds, look no further. Don't get me wrong, you will work hard and be asked to perform the job that you signed up for. The rewards are endless and the recognition is priceless.

Cons

Everyone will have an opinion, and you might have one too. My pearl is, when called upon, perform at your best, smile and reap the benefits. You are in control of your own destiny.

Stay true to our "We Believes" and know that I am a huge ambassador for PDS!

There are newer employer reviews for Pacific Dental Services