Pacific Gas and Electric
www.pge.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

PG&E is similar to Congress, everyone likes their representative, but dislikes it as a whole

Fresno, CA

ProsThere are a lot of great people who work at PG&E. Some of the most loyal, hard-working, and caring I've been around.

ConsAs with any company or organization with 20k+ employees, you're bound to find a handful of terrible people/workers. Unfortunately these people find their way into a union represented position and they are difficult to get rid of.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is a difficult road ahead, but stay the course. The upper management here does a fine job, it's the middle management who need to stay grounded.

Really trying to do the right thing! Fun place to work!

San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Pacific Gas and Electric full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Embraces diversity Offers competitive pay and very good benefits Embraces new technology Doing all they can to ensure public and employee safety Lots… Cons: Need a little patience to get used to the culture May need… Advice to Senior Management: Thanks for doing a great job keep employees and the public informed of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Work at PG&E

Senior Software Developer (Former Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I worked at Pacific Gas and Electric as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Great work culture. Good exposure to new technologies. Good pay. Cons: It take long to move any thing because of the… Advice to Senior Management: Screen the talent well before recruiting even when its a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Pacific Gas and Electric.

Worked for Pacific Gas and Electric? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pacific Gas and Electric reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pacific Gas and Electric CEO Anthony F. Earley Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Pacific Gas and Electric employees.