Pacific Gas and Electric
www.pge.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

Great benefits & people

Director's Assistant (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Pacific Gas and Electric full-time for less than a year

ProsThe benefits are amazing! You get a pension, matching 401k, 80 hrs a year of sick pay and much more. I have PPO medical, dental and vision and only $56 a month. Everyone I have met is so nice and easy to work with. There is also lots of room to grow and move around within the company if you so desired.

ConsLots of work. I have worked late many nights and i have been here less than a year. But this is relative to who your director is and what your director wants from you.

Working at Pacific Gas and Electric

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Pacific Gas and Electric

Pros: Great people and excellent team work creates a wonderful working environment. Daily meetings keep everyone up to date and defined… Cons: Over time is often required which can be difficult when it is requested at the last moment. It would be great if they would… More

Very positive

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Pacific Gas and Electric as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: Description of culture: hard working, very competent, and not pretentious. Good representation of women and… Cons: Company undergoes organizational changes often. That being said, however,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Pacific Gas and Electric.

Worked for Pacific Gas and Electric? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pacific Gas and Electric reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pacific Gas and Electric CEO Anthony F. Earley Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Pacific Gas and Electric employees.